Due to high volume of additional application requests, we have decided to extend the deadline and add a second audition day on Wednesday February 11, 2015, starting at 2 p.m. If you wish to audition please email your letter of application and CV no later than 1 February 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org. For all the candidates we welcome on February 5th: Best of luck!!
- 3 solo works of choice (no piano accompaniment required for the audition)
- one work (or movement of a work) from the Baroque period (from memory)
- one movement of a classical or romantic concerto with cadenza (from memory)
- one work (or movement of a work) by a modern/contemporary composer, though not necessarily in a classical idiom
- Improvisation (the candidate will be asked to play a short improvisation after viewing a visual work of art)
- Interview with members of the BOHO Players artistic committee (languages limited to Dutch, French, English or German)
(Please email your application before February 1, 2015 to email@example.com)
- Cover letter
- Current CV
Date: February 11, 2015
Time: 14:00 – 18:00
Place: Rehearsal Space NOB/ONB | Galerie Ravenstein 28/6 | 1000 Brussels
For more information
Please address your application, as well as any additional questions, including contract specifics, to firstname.lastname@example.org.